Last weekend, I got the chance to hang out with some fresh faces in the blogging community together with the awesome crew of Travel Book PH for an afternoon of fun and learning about their blogger affiliate program. I learned so much during the event that I’m writing about it now to share this opportunity with you! If you haven’t yet heard of TravelBook Philippines, Travelbook PH is the fastest growing online travel e-commerce website in the Philippines. Their mission is to provide great value hotel bookings for every Filipino. In all honesty, I’m not a travel junkie, for a number of reasons like cost, effort required, among others. However, upon learning about the great deals that TravelBook.PH has to offer, I became more curious about their service and started imagining how I can benefit from it in the future.
If I were to sum up the perks that bloggers can get from becoming a TravelBook.PH affiliate, it would be the following:
1. Fun events and great networking opportunities for bloggers. I experienced this firsthand when I participated in their Lazertag Event last Saturday. They didn’t make us bloggers feel that the gathering was solely to forge a business partnership with us. Instead, their warm and caring demeanor made us feel like we’re part of a community.
2. A chance to earn BIG from referred customers. Blogger affiliates can earn as much as 40-60% for every referral made! I’ve been keeping an eye out for affiliate programs that provide fair conditions for blogger partners, and let me tell you that this is easily one of the best ones I’ve seen yet.
3. Blogger affiliates get to join TravelBook.PH’s out-of-town trips. If only travelling didn’t burn a hole in my wallet, then I’d probably be travelling more often! The good news is that TravelBook provides travel perks to their blogger partners. Who doesn’t want to travel for free?
4. Exposure for chosen bloggers through TravelBook.Ph’s partner brands. Bloggers have a real opportunity to be part of something bigger than their blogs through the many partnerships that TravelBook.PH has. A specific example would be GMA-7’s PopTalk with host, Tonipet Gaba. Bloggers have been known to appear on the show as a reviewer or expert. The exposure that appearing on a popular show like this can definitely help get more people to know about you and your blog.
5. Dibs on the latest promos and discounts. As blogger partners and affiliates, you’ll get regular updates on their latest promos and discounts, which you can then share with your readers. At the end of the day, we bloggers have something very basic in common: the desire to help and to provide value to our readers. And if we can help them save on travel expenses by sharing with them great deals they can take advantage of, then we’ve fulfilled this purpose.
If travel perks and the other reasons I cited above don’t convince you, then I don’t know what will! Do head over to Travelbook.PH to learn more about their blogger affiliate program, which you can join today!-HANA