Heads up, sneaker heads! Pastel pink is the trending color for trainers and sneakers of every material. Be it leather or canvas, the blushed pink fever is making these pairs fly off the shelves. These sneakers have converted me from the wedges and heels-lovin’ girl that I am to someone who would opt for her sneakers for work! I have been on the lookout for the best sneakers and trainers in this unapologetic nude shade, and here are the best ones I’ve seen so far:
1. Bershka Leather Sneakers (Php 1990). Leather and comfort goes hand in hand in this classy Bershka pair.
2. Vans UA Old Skool in Pink (Php 5500). This Vans UA Old Skool made of pig suede in Pink has yet to make its way to Philippine shores, but you can check out online retailers who might be offering to ship this pair to the Philippines. Upon checking out other online outlets, I found that this pair is widely SOLD OUT. You’re in luck if you ever find this in stock!
3. Adidas NMD R1 in Salmon. I have yet to find a local retailer of this since I’m not sure if Adidas still carries this item. When I first saw this, though, my heart skipped a beat. It was a total beauty.
4. Vagabond Zoe Pink Colour Drenched Leather Trainers (Php 4375). This beautiful blushed pink color will definitely turn heads. I don’t know of any local retailers carrying this brand, but it’s available online via ASOS.com, a UK-based shopping platform for the fashion-savvy twenty-something. ASOS.com also offer free shipping, too! Catch it before it’s gone.
5. H&M Divided Sneakers (Php 1190). Platform sneakers with lacing at front. Cotton canvas lining and insoles. Rubber soles and made with 100% polyester for ultimate comfort. It also doesn’t hurt that this one’s available at our friendly neighborhood H&M store, too, so you have the chance to try it on before you purchase ;)
Did you find any pair in the list above that you liked enough to buy? Share your thoughts with me in the Comments section below!-HANA