Check it — my first ever planner! I’ve had planners in the past, but nothing as organized as The Giving Journal by Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. I got the Violet variant with a beautifully embossed logo in the front cover which stands for overflows — acknowledging a life that is ready to overflow. I can’t help but hope that it becomes my 2017 mantra!
There are so many features to look forward to when you collect stamps for The Giving Journal. Here are some of the ones I liked most:
- The Month at a Glance page. You can use this to summarize your top moments and lessons for the month.
- The Weekly Notes page. For each weekly spread, the left page is dated, while the weekly notes page is a blank page to jot down anything and everything :) Frankly, if all the pages were dated, the planner would appeal to me less, as I like writing on blank pages ^_^
- The back pocket. On the back cover, there’s a back pocket where you can insert receipts or notes. Most of my notebooks have those back pockets, and they have proved very useful, because I like keeping receipts, as well as handwritten notes and letters :)
- A quote for every week. It’s included in each weekly spread. A perfect source of your weekly dose of inspiration.
- Discount coupons. Please don’t judge me, but this is my most favorite part of the planner! It makes all the spending for coffee and collecting sulit! It has both CBTL coupons and Wingstop coupons! How cool is that?
However, what makes collecting for The Giving Journal more sulit than anything else is the knowledge that with every cup you buy to collect stamps for the planner benefits a scholar of Real Life Foundation.
The journal comes in four beautiful colors – rose, purple, gray, and turquoise. Each journal has a different symbol embossed on the front cover, which of course, has different meanings. I’m glad that I got the purple cover because it’s the symbol that I resonated the most with!
I don’t know what 2017 holds for me, but I’m confident that good things are about to come my way. I’m making so many plans, and the CBTL journal is a great choice of planner for those who 1) loves CBTL and 2) wants to be filled with positive thoughts and good vibes! If you haven’t started collecting yet, you’re just 12 cups away from a fantastic planner! -HANA