Innisfree’s lipsticks were one of the makeup items on Althea that quickly caught my attention. It has garnered a high rating of 4.5 stars on the shopping platform, and looks extremely classy to boot! During my first Althea Korea haul in January, I ordered Innisfree’s Creammellow Lipstick in Latte Brown and tested it for months before I finally got the chance to write down my thoughts on this item.
The dainty colors of the packaging made me fall in love at first sight. Its clean, minimalist look and packaging design really reeled me in. The cap sits tightly in place, and upon uncapping,you’re treated to the sight of a classy gold lippie tube that says elegance all over.
Innisfree’s Creammellow lipstick is available in ten different shades, and I got number 10, which is Latte Brown. According to the Althea website, these are some of the things you can look forward to when you use the Creammellow Lipstick:
- Look Voluminous. Sparkling high glossy gel base to make lips look voluminous.
- Moisture to the lips. Moisture layers fill dry lips by relieving dead cells and supplying moisture to the lips.
- Softly & Keeps (?). High-adhesive fitting formula covers lips softly and keeps the color longer
- Vivid & Clear Color. Helps to express lovely and moist, deep-colored lips
After testing it out for a few months, here are the things I liked and didn’t like about Innisfree’s Creammellow Lipstick in Latte Brown:
- Packaging is very classy and elegant
- Volumizing and has a nice sheen to it
- Quite pricey for Php 1074 (I bought this during a sale, so I got it for Php 520 – almost half-price)
- Latte brown isn’t really brown like I was expecting it to be :( Shade is closer to my natural pinkish lip color, and in photos, it would look like I’m not wearing any lip products at all
- Its sticky consistency is making it uncomfortable to wear
- Lasting power is poor. Lasts for about two hours max
- I have to swipe five times to appreciate the color
- Its white packaging easily gets dirty
Will I purchase again? No. It’s too expensive for an MLBB shade, and it’s not the color I wanted.
Have you tried Innisfree Creammellow Lippies in the past? Did you like it or not? Share your thoughts with me in the comments section below!-HANA