Two weekends ago, I had the chance to attend the Health and Beauty Fair held at Shangri-la Mall’s East Atrium, and one of the demos I was invited to was the Back to Basics experiential demo by the team behind Botanifique. I was particularly excited for this because Botanifique was from the same company that brought Aqua Mineral to Manila (and god knows how much I love Aqua Mineral — I’v been using it for the past three years!) I discovered five (among so many!) Botanifique products that your skin would definitely benefit from:
1. Botanifique’s Re-Fresh Foaming Facial Cleanser. The Foaming Facial Cleanser is a 3-in-1 product — it’s a foaming wash, a makeup remover, and a toner in one. It’s most important in optimizing the skin prior to application of other organic products, as it ensures a clean skin surface for better absorption.
2. Deep Essence Facial Serum. The importance of serums in skincare cannot be overstated. Unlike creams and other types of skincare delivery, serums are more concentrated and pack more punch, therefore, penetrating the second layer of the skin, and are more likely to produce more results. Botanifique’s Deep Essence Facial Serum is infused with jojoba oil, which is very similar to human serum, making it easy to apply, as well as gingko biloba capsules, which help protect the skin by releasing free radicals.
3. Magnifique Facial Mask. My favorite among all the products that were used in the demo, the Magnifique Facial Mask penetrates deeply into the pores and extracts impurities, while restoring the moisture deep into the skin. Unlike other facial masks, you’ll need to use a magnet wrapped in napkin or tissue paper in order to benefit from its natural iron properties. I was floored to see how the magnet magically pulls the dried mask away from the surface of the skin, making it more effective in pulling out deep-seated dirt from the pores! You can say it’s a “magnetic facial.” It was even named as one of the six breakthrough beauty products of 2015 by Mirror.co.uk.
4. Face-It Peeling Gel. This once-a-week facial peeling gel is highly recommended for skin exfoliation. In order for our skin to absorb products into the deeper layers, we have to make sure that our skin is rid of dead skin cells and layers of impurities that are in the way of effective absorption. Botanifique’s Face-It Peeling Gel has cucumber and chamomile extracts for a soothing and rejuvenating feeling. Unlike many peeling products, this one shies away from beads, which not only enlarges skin pores, but also causes microscars. Not to mention, they’re bad for the environment, too! After a quick peeling session, your skin will emanate a glowing finish.
5. Dew Day Moisturizing Cream. For women on the go, you’d want a moisturizer that not only moisturizes, but also protects your skin from the harmful rays of the sun when you’re out and about! This moisturizer from Botanifique is your BFF when it comes to getting more done out of your day — it hydrates, combats dryness, addresses premature aging, and keeps your skin supple and radiating a youthful glow.
The best part about Botanifique is that they want you to be able to try their products before you buy, in their advocacy to educate their customers on the best products that are suited for their skin types. Most of their products are created to cater to all skin types too– whether you’re skin’s dry or oily, or a combination of both, or maybe sensitive to most products, Botanifique’s products are guaranteed to suit your skin’s needs.
- Organic, all-natural, and no harmful additives
- Effective in locking in skin moisture
- Products have this attractive and relaxing scent
- Great for all skin types, whether sensitive, oily, or dry
- Formulated for Asian markets
- Available in four different outlets in the Philippines, and counting.
- As the products have been developed using advanced, state-of-the-art technology, pricing can be steep
As a treat to my readers, I am giving away a Botanifique Duo Care Hand & Body Lotion Herbal Harmony (Php 1699) and Pure Bar Soap (Lemon Grass and Citral, Php 1600) to one lucky reader! Below are the full mechanics. Giveaway ends on September 17, 12 AM! Good luck, ladies!-HANA