Last July 20, Althea Korea, the one-stop shopping destination for the best Korean cosmetic brands, turned one! It’s amazing how quickly one year went by, and even more amazing how many makeup fans Althea Philippines was able to reach in a span of a year. To celebrate Althea Korea’s first year in the Philippines, here are some of the amazing surprises and events that they prepared for their fans and avid shoppers:
- Limited edition Birthday Box and DIY Party Kit for orders placed from July 20 onwards
- Freebies for the first 1,500 shoppers
- Birthday giveaway and rebate!
- #AltheaTurns1 Instagram Contest wherein fans who greeted Althea Philippines a Happy Birthday on Instagram with the hashtag #altheaturns1 stand a chance to win amazing prizes such as Macbook Air, Ipad Air 2, iPhone 6S, Galaxy S6 Edge, Canon EOS M10 Selfie Camera, Althea credits and beauty hampers from Althea! Contest is ongoing until August 15, 2016!
So here’s my haul from the recently concluded Birthday Sale:
From L-R: Perfume Hand Cream in Angel of Firenze, 5 x Underarm Perfume Peeling Pads, Witch’s Pouch Love me Blusher in Sweet Coral, It’s My Puff Magic Sponge, and Argan Glow Hair Oil in Grapefruit Scent.
- Perfume Hand Cream in Angel of Firenze (Php 120) – *Editor’s Pick!*: A hand cream with the subtly spread baby powder scent, and the huggable lovely scent containing moringa oil that softly surrounds the hands right after application. It contains keratin for strengthening the nails and moisturizing the cuticles.
- Underarm Perfume Peeling Pads (Php 400 – Buy 5 get 1 FREE) – *Editor’s Pick!*: Three-minute magic for your armpit. The perfume peeling pad removes dirt, sweat, flakes, and gets rid of smell. Also moisturizes. The white cream has instant whitening effect, and brightens up darkened armpits. It has a lovely baby powder scent that lasts for hours.
- Witch’s Pouch Love Me Blusher in 08 Sweet Coral (Php 470): With just one touch, the superb color makes cheeks look vivid, slim, and natural-looking. The product is also easy to blend, creating natural and bright cheeks with ease. The inclusion of herb extracts make the product last for a very long time.
- It’s My Puff Magic Sponge (Php 100): The irregular shape of the magic sponge makes it easier to apply foundation and makeup on even hard to reach areas of the face, for a more polished look.
- Argan Glow Hair Oil – Grapefruit Scent (Php 520): The Argan Glow Hair Oil is infused with Vitamins A, D, E, F, and C, and has the lovely scent of grapefruit extract. It also has carrot seed oil, sunflower seed oil, and sclerocarya birrea seed oil, among other oils, for improving damaged hair texture and nursing your dry hair back to its full health.
I can’t be more excited to try these products and tell you which ones are my faves! I’m also looking to make my repeat purchase on Althea PH, as I have been eyeing this product (it’s a secret for now, so shh!) for weeks.
Again, Happy Birthday, Althea! Thank you for bringing these amazing Korean skincare and makeup products to makeup enthusiasts like me ♥ -HANA