Now on its second year, Zalora treats its loyal Filipino audience with 12.12 Online Fever, an online shopping event on December 12, 2015, kicking off the year’s most attractive offers across different e-commerce companies. Initiated in 2014, this year’s cyber event will see participation of over 250 partners and brands across Southeast Asia, Hong Kong, and for the first time – Taiwan.
This year will be my first year to anticipate Zalora’s 12.12 Online Fever, but I already have six reasons to be excited for it as early as now!
1. The biggest discounts and the best offers. Now if you’ve been hanging out on the Zalora app or website and haven’t been making any purchases recently, hold off a little bit longer, because the prices are going to drop, and there are more exclusive items coming at you might not have seen yet.
2. Zalora promises the best online shopping experience in the market to be available on December 12: Free returns, Cash on Delivery, and Free Shipping.
3. Great savings options for 24 hours. The thrill of beating the clock and scoring as many great buys as possible is irresistible for a shopaholic like myself.
4. 100% authentic local and international brands. ZALORA customers can also expect great offers from global high street fashion brands such as Mango, Factorie, RayBan, and Oakley.
5. It’s not limited to fashion, as Zalora partnered with other e-commerce websites in SEA to make this big day possible for shoppers. Here are some of the websites to monitor as well for huge discounts on the 12th:
Travel: Travelbook and Hotel Quickly
Entertainment: Power Plant Cinema and Ticket World
Fitness: Kfit, Life Yoga, Fitness First
Beauty: Calyxta and Luxola
6. Shop ’til you drop from the comforts of your own home. Shop on the Zalora website or mobile app wherever you are!
What are you waiting for? Make sure to fill up your Zalora wishlist as early as now and be alerted once the prices start dropping on the 12th. Set your alarms to go off at 12 AM on 12.12. for the best deals and craziest discounts of to hit this side of Asia!-HANA