It’s the season for planner hunting and giving for 2016! I know there are a lot of good choices out there, especially with the irresistible ones that come with the coffee (Starbucks and CBTL, to name a few), but here’s one planner you might want to consider: The “This Journal Will Actually Change Someone’s Life – 2016.” I know changing someone’s life is a tall order on its own, but with a planner? Here’s how Freespeech Publications aims to do it.
- Influencing positivity by promoting the attitude of gratitude. The planner features a space to list down three things you’re grateful for every week. Embracing a grateful attitude helps us appreciate the countless small blessings that we get, despite the problems and challenges that we face on a day-to-day basis.
- A calendar listing down recognized holidays from around the world. This would be handy for all my fellow social media managers out there!
- Helping you keep track of your expenses with The Expense Chart. So far, I think this is the best use a planner has for everyone. Most of the time, we’re too busy to mind where our money goes, so listing it down really helps in weeding out necessary expenses from purchases made on a whim. Developing the habit will also help you avoid “Where did my money disappear to?” moments, and help you make wiser decisions with your savings.
- Paying attention to the little details. The Change Planner cares about the little things when we’re too busy to, in ways like asking about your moods, your diet, and your water intake. These are the “little things” that we take for granted but have big effects in our lives!
- Lastly, the quirky trivia on every page. It keeps things interesting, especially for trivia lovers like myself.
This year’s Change Planner is about making 2016 your happiest year yet! But aside from changing your life by purchasing this planner, you will also help change someone else’s life radically by helping put a Lifeline Foundation’s (A Manila-based NGO) beneficiary to college. This year’s beneficiary is a young woman from a Mangyan tribe in Mindoro who wants to give back to her community by becoming a teacher and providing education to the children of their tribe. I don’t think there is anything out there that can make us happy more than helping other people achieve their own happiness!
If you believe in the cause, and want a spankin’ new planner for 2016, get your very own Change Planner for only Php 750 from Fully Booked, Power Books, and National Bookstore, or check out FreeSpeech Publications’ website at http://freespeechpublications.com. Here’s to your happiest year yet!-HANA