The holidays are just around the corner, and pretty soon, we’ll be on our way to our long-planned vacations. I am sure you are as excited as me to find escape from the daily grind, even for two weeks of Christmas vacay at the most! However, some of us have to overcome the biggest hurdle of travelling: packing! I personally hate packing because I am very paranoid that I might leave something important behind, or that I might bring the wrong skirt to pair with my shoes. I used to try to pack my whole wardrobe into my luggage, which was exasperating.
- Valid IDs. Surely, you won’t leave the country without your passport, right? It also pays to have other valid IDs on hand. It would also be best if you keep them in a secure place, and not put all of your IDs (and money) in your wallet.
- Medicine. When traveling to a foreign place, be prepared for anything. This includes getting sick! Don’t let stomach upset or a little headache ruin your trip. Keep a small medicine box for medicine for headaches, muscle pain, stomach ache, and nausea. I personally always have a pack of Medicol in my bag for my migraine attacks.
- A camera. Optional, but highly recommended, a camera is a great way to capture memories and be able to look back at the fun times you shared with your family and friends during your trip!
- A good book (or two). Keep a book in your bag to help you kill time when waiting for a flight. This will keep you from draining your mobile’s battery and saving it for later.
- A powerbank. Just to make sure your phone has enough juice for whenever you need it, have a fully charged powerbank in your bag at all times.
- Sunscreen. Always apply sunscreen when you’re going out to protect your skin from the sun’s harmful and damaging UV rays! For my sun protection, I have Celeteque Sun Care Face and Body Sun Defense Cream SPF50 to rely on. It’s handy to have because I don’t need separate sunblock creams for my face and body. ;)
- Sunnies. Your eyes need just as much protection as your skin does. Wearing your shades is also a great way to hide tired eyes due to jet lag. Always keep a reliable pair in your bag.
- A comfortable pair of sneakers. You never know when you’d be required to walk a lot! Bring with you a pair of your favorite flats or sneaks and wear them when you’re expecting to be on your feet for hours.
- Wipes. Be prepared for times you won’t have access to clean water by having wet wipes in your bag. For these, I recommend having a make-up remover wipes (Celeteque Hydration Make-Up Remover Cleansing Facial Wipes) and feminine care wipes (pH Care Feminine Wipes Powder Fresh) to keep you covered.
- Jacket. Lastly, don’t forget to pack a jacket! This is very important on my list because I am very sensitive to cold. Pack a fashionable jacket so that your outfit is always on fleek.
Whether you’re travelling solo or with the whole family, having these ten essential items will save you a lot of worries! I have featured some items from Unilab on this list, so you might want to check out their website for other stuff you might need. Have a great holiday vacay with your loved ones! -HANA