Food and Restaurant Reviews, Favorite Makeup and Skincare Products, Events and Everything Else for Every Girl's Lifestyle
About H A N A
Hi! I'm Hana, a twenty-six year old blogger from Manila, Philippines. Makeup Artist, Social Media Specialist and Consultant, fashion enthusiast, photo-hobbyist, freelancer, cosplayer, nurse-midwife, budding entrepreneur, and a mix of everything awesome.
Welcome to my Food, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog. Here's where I share my offline adventures and online finds, interesting stuff, and sometimes some ramblings and musings, too. Follow my adventures as I make everyday an extraordinary adventure ♥
A big shoutout to the
online right now. Look around and you might like what you'll find. ♥
HIRE ME. ♥ For partnerships, product reviews, event invites, and projects, Contact Me <3
It’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmas, now that we’ve entered October, and barely some 80 days to go before the big day. I still feel like a kid, anticipating presents underneath the Christmas tree, except that now, I also have to get other people presents. This is one of my most favorite parts of Christmas: Shopping!
I think it’s about time we start Christmas shopping, especially with the prices still not marked up for the coming shopping season, and still with less traffic around the metro and less people at our favorite shopping sites. This is why I’d like to invite all of you to attend the Fashion Gives Back Bazaar.
Fashion gives back
Date: October 14-15 at IL Terrazo, Tomas Morato. Bazaar hours: 12 noon till 10pm Fashion show: 9:30 pm on Oct. 14 (Brands: Amour partywear, Cocomo swimwear, Hand painted designs by Clarice Teves, Undernourished partywear, World Traveller luggage)
To the makeup junkies, there’s a free makeup seminar by Motives Cosmetics on October 15 at 2:30 PM. Now, for those of you who are not familiar with Motives Cosmetics, it’s an award winning makeup line by Loren Ridinger which is very popular abroad. I wish a lot more people would get to know this makeup line! Learn more about Motives Cosmetics by following them on Twitter and Facebook.
Other featured brands:
1. Cocomo swimwear 2. Motives make up 3. Amour casual and partywear 4. Undernourished partywear 5. World traveller luggage and bags with High sierra bags 6. Haute Love hand painted clothing 7. D'haus of aroma- aromatherapy items 8. Madhouse graphic shirts 9. Tutubelle clothing 10. Sinude bags
and many more!
Now, Everyday Doll will be giving away 50 tickets to the Fashion Gives Back Bazaar. Ticket holders also get to take home some amazing discounts and freebies:
1. Banapple at IL Terrazo – 5% off with P200 minimum purchase.
2. Jack’s loft IL Terrazo – free warm fudge cake with P500 minimum purchase.
3. The Real Thing IL Terrazo – free 8oz. Coca Cola with P250 minimum purchase.
4. Bon Chon- IL Terrazo – Pick a prize at the bazaar proper and get a chance to win 1 of the 200 Bon chon chicken to be given away
5.Eivissa Superclub at tomas morato cor. timog (3rd floor of CTTM Building) – free entrance valid for oct. 14-15 only
6. The Lounge Function Room Tomas Morato 2nd floor BELLAGIO Square, Scout Fuentebella Street corner Tomas Morato –free entrance valid for oct. 14-15 only
Remember! This event is for the Send-A-Child-To-School Program for P1000 for one school year and Change to Know Project Aral: Silid Aklatan To Know is To Grow by the Lyceum of Camiguin for the first public library building of children in remote Camiguin Norte of Babuyan Islands.
I’m sure that many of you would like to Shop and Share, so shop without guilt as you share your blessings to those who are most in need!
Now, for those of you who’d like to bag some tickets to the Fashion Gives Back Bazaar, here’s what you have to do:
2. Follow Everyday Doll via Google Friend Connect for updates (see sidebar)
3. Comment with your email, name and the name of a friend you’d like to take to Fashion Gives Back Bazaar
A ticket would normally cost 80 pesos, but for the first 25 readers who’ll comment, entrance to the Fashion Gives Back Bazaar will be free!If you’re one of the first 25 commenters, you’ll be taking home two tickets to the bazaar for you and a friend
If you would like to help out the kids of Lyceum of Camiguin, tell five friends about this bazaar! It’s never too early to help :)